A Downtown Monroe Investment Group
The BOOST Monroe Grant
BOOST Monroe is a Downtown Development Authority/ Monroe Main Street program designed to assist small businesses and entrepreneurs in the downtown Monroe area with funding needs (click here for a map of the Monroe DDA boundaries). Our investors are people just like you who care about our town and have a strong desire to see it grow and prosper. We recognize the contribution small business owners and entrepreneurs make to our local economy and we want to help.
- The grants are awarded in increments of $100 and up to $1,000 to the winning applicants.
- The grants will be awarded on a quarterly basis.The dollar amount and number of grants awarded each quarter are decided by the BOOST Monroe members.
How is BOOST Monroe funded?
By Monroe BOOSTERS! The investors are people in the community who care about Monroe and have a strong desire to see it grow and prosper. Monroe BOOSTERS are asked for a two year commitment giving $100 twice a year. Giving to BOOST Monroe is tax-deductible through Monroe’s DDA.
The BOOST Monroe Process
1. Applications are submitted.
2. Members review applications and email Main Street the top 3 they would like to see funded.
3. Businesses are surprised by Monroe BOOSTERS – publishers clearinghouse style!
4. The money helps to revitalize downtown, one, two, three businesses at a time.
To give online and become a Monroe BOOSTer click here: